Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, November 2, 2007

OUCH!!

Well, we made it though our first night out in the RV. We just went to a campground near by, they only have 30 amp service, no water or waste hookups. We couldn't figure out the hot water heater so we have to work on that. It was a cold morning, I guess it got down to 27, but it was cosy in the RV with our electric heater. We took a short walk in the morning and when we came back couldn't find Katie our little grey cat, she found a nice hiding place under the dash. I thought I had all the hiding places covered, wrong, we have to figure a way to cover up that one.

Ken then had an appointment to take the RV for an oil change at Freightliner, they told him to bring it in Thurs. afternoon. So I follow him down and as he parks it in with the semitruck tracters he cuts to short and hits the tracter's mud flap hanger and does a good job of messing up our lower doors. So now the RV is at Freighliners body shop. I just hope it isn't too big a repair job, but it didn't look good to me. I don't think we are meant to be RV'ers.

Don't be satisfied with stories how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myths. Rumi I believe we have started a very good myth of our own.