Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little too windy

It was a little to windy to get photos of butterflies and birds but we went out and tried as it was a beautiful day otherwise. Tomorrow is supposed to be even winder!! Gusts up to 40 mph, today was just a 20 mph gust day.Below is one of Ken's photos, thought I treat you to a good photo for a change. We got our converter boxes for the tv's today, Ken fixed up the main tv this afternoon. Now I understand they aren't going to DTV til June. So no hurry and trying to fix up my tv in the back as it is proving to be a brain teaser as there is very little room to add a box.


2 comments:

Cherylsue said...

Good pics! It has been decent weather here. It was in the high 60's yesterday. Mother is in Orlando and it has been cold: down in the teens at night and 50's during the day. She will be home Mon. My bp is finally back on track, thank heavens! I love the orange flower picture.

Q said...

Dear Jules,
Ken took a marvelous photgraph!
I did not see this bird when I was in Texas. Guess I will just have to go back!
I am enjoying catching up on your travels.
Sherry