Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, September 9, 2007

Second week of Retirement



I finally found a photo of one our cats to post. We need to get photos of the other 3. This one is Tigger.

I'm not posting very well tonight, this is my third attempt, so there may be 3 posts. I'm learning, really I am.

We finally joined the cell phone generation. Ken researched and researched to find one to fit our needs and won't cost an arm and a leg.

We've been making out to do lists to get ready to travel. I crossed off many from my list. I've had my art supples packed in a tool box for some time now, and I've picked out my books so the important stuff is ready. I just need to get a 4 cup coffee maker, I know 4 cups usually won't get me going, but I can always make another pot.

1 comment:

Cherylsue said...

This will be a good way to keep track of your whereabouts. Reunion was great fun!!!