Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Carpet Remnents




I am tired today! I loaded more things into the motorhome. We bought some carpet remnents to cover the dash of the motorhome to protect it from the cats and the sun, Ken is cutting it to fit. I need the bedroom slide out to continue to load some clothes and etc. I think we have more then enough room to store our stuff, but Ken hasn't added his stuff yet.
Here is a photo of our monarch chrysalis, Ken had to help take it. I believe he put my camera on manuel to take it.
We are invited for steaks at the golf course tonight, the owner cooks steaks for the last mens nite league. Should be a prefect night for it.
If my first glance of the morning was for the sun, my first thought was for the butterflies it would enhender. Vladimar Nabokov

No comments: