Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, September 24, 2007

The First Day of Loading





I didn't get very good photos today, it's hard in a confined space. I did get started loading in dishes, towels, pans, coffee maker, toaster and other kitchen gadgets, finding spaces to fit the appliances was the hard part; not many big spaces. Ken worked on getting the grey tank drained and cleaned, it to had been sitting and got yukky.
Here's a photo of our little cat., it turned into a chrysalis this afternoon, I couldn't get a photo of that, maybe tomorrow. I need to learn to do something to get these close pictures. In 10 days a monarch butterfly will emerge.
I can not believe tonight was the last night I closed the golf course. Such a strange thought after seven years! I have two days left to work, opening days unless I fill in for someone. One of the guys had a growth removed from his tongue today, but Linda volunteered to cover for this week.Linda my co-worker gave me a bottle of wine and a big tote bag that she made, how sweet was that. (She's a wonderful seamstress.)
May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun.
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches.
Today, tomorrow and beyond.

No comments: