Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Procuring







I've been collecting stuff for the RV, going through boxes for towels, sheets and rugs.
I went through the bags and boxes Ken brought home from his office and sorted through for offices supplies. Today I shopped for another cat carrier, Tigger seems to like the one I got. I also bought kitchen gadgets and first aid supplies, so I think I'm set, still need one more cat carrier tho.
There are alot of monarchs in the air today, heading south; guess we will be following the last stragglers. We are seeing all kinds of butterflies in our garden, I finally caught the fluttering giant swallowtail this morning. I also spotted a couple of black swallowtail cats on our parsley, not much out there for them to munch on.
I usually forget what I want to post when I sit down, just like sitting down with a sheet of blank paper , my mind goes blank. But, I was thinking it was about 14 years ago I started back to work to make money to travel and now I'm retiring from work to travel. Kind of ironic! Guess life does go around in circles and dreams do come true.
I always heard be careful for what you wish for, you may get it.
May all your best dreams be fullfilled!

No comments: