Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, September 7, 2007

Day 3 of Retirement












We had a little rain last night, we needed it. You may be wondering why it's only day 3 when Ken actually retired the 31st of August. I didn't count the holiday. I worked most of the holiday, we did go to the Irish Fest at Crown Center Sunday, it was OK.




We are going to move forward here in our getting things done for travel. We are going to SD to finish our licensing. Ken feels he should have all the licenses before bringing home the RV.




I've put together a 3 ring binder of recipes that sound good and we may enjoy. So I will take that and the book for the convection/microwave for cooking. Ken says we'll cook more but so far we've only ate dinner home once.




Tonight we are going to see Linda Ronstadt at Starlight.




No comments: