Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day I hope every one had a nice day today. We went to East Valley Park this morning to see what birds we could find, we saw Baltimore Orioles, Rose breasted Grosbeak, Wilson Warbler, Nuthatch, several flycatchers, Blue grey Gnatcatchers and the usual Cardinals, Robins, Vultures, and starlings. Ken is trying out a 100 to 400 zoom lens to see if he likes it, it is easier to carry around birding then his big lens.
It's cool and cloudy, we are to have rain tomorrow.
I have my work on the RV done, now to do a little around the house.

1 comment:

Q said...

Happy Mother's Day!
I had a female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak feeding at a dish feeder ont he deck...they are so pretty.
Hope you enjoyed your day. I love my 200-500 lens. Easy to take photos with while hiking!
Sherry