Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sewing project

Finished my last sewing project for a while. I bought the fun shirt pattern in TX and the fabric in TX, you probably wouldn't have guessed that. I see I got the pocket sewn on slant, I seem to have that problem with painting too, if I'm not careful, I'm blaming it on a strong right eye. Sounds good doesn't it.
Ken's working on the slide leak on the RV again, he had another idea that may fix it. I'll let you know if all his trouble works.
The RV goes in for an oil change Monday, and to see why the air conditioning isn't working, probably needs freon.
It was a beautiful morning for a walk, it was quiet except for the few birds about and the crickets.
Have been going thru my photo files, and deleting the bad, repetitive and boring ones. I've taken alot of photos over the past two years.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Light tomorrow with today. Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments: