Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few butterflies

We have finally been seeing a few butterflies in the garden again. The Monarch seems to enjoy the Aster we planted this spring.
This Tawny Emperor is enjoying our Sedum, the honey bees love it too.
We have noticed that the bees population is up again from
being very low the last couple of years.
I've been hearing that this is a bad year for the butterflies
and we can tell, we have seen very few in our garden and even fewer
caterpillars.
An Anniversary
I have had a blog now for two years as of 5th of Sept. I have enjoyed going out getting photos to share with family and friends, I hope my readers enjoy my blog.
Let's see what adventures this next year will bring, please keep following along with us.

No comments: