Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, July 6, 2009

July project

I have a July project, it was dropped off this afternoon, I'm to fix up the Golf course sign, both sides. Ken helped with sanding it this afternoon and getting it in the garage where I will be working on it the next couple of weeks.I was trying to get photos of the little Downy this morning but I thought this pic of the Cat bird looking at me the better shot of the day.

Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
Danny Kaye

2 comments:

Q said...

Cat bird is a fun bird to have in the garden. Mine likes grape jelly!
Enjoyed catching up. I am so far behind...oh well, Happy July! Redoing the sign looks to be a nice summertime project!
Sherry

Cherylsue said...

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Happy painting!