Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, July 11, 2009

Going a little greener

Our little community is finally getting on the recycling bandwagon. We received our new trash bins and recycling crates yesterday and of course our bill goes up too.
I have always tried to recycle the papers and the plastic bags and once in a while would tote cardboard and cans to a recycling center but when the gas price got high I stopped that, so it will be nice to have them pick it up twice a month.
I have the sign painted, finished this morning, now to let it dry for a couple of days and then put a sealer on it and then Ken can have his garage back.Last week when I was weeding the flower garden one of these bumble bees stung me, I think we have a nest in the corner of the garden. I will definitely stay away from that area now. We sure have alot of bumble bees this year, and we haven't seen many butterflies.
...Peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday.
It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain.
You can feel the silent and invisible life.
All it needs from you is that you take care not
to trample it.
Have a nice Sunday :-)



No comments: