Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Monday, December 15, 2008

Lake Charles, LA

We had a few things to do today, mail a couple of packages and Ken wanted to check out a letter he received from SS so he went to the SS office and waited for 1 hour and 30 mins but he got it straightened out. While he was at the SS office I went to the Town Hall and took in Tasha Tudor exhibit. She was an illustrator, in fact did The Night Before Christmas by Clement Moore. She passed away June 08 at the age of 92.
We went down to the beach and took a couple of pictures and had lunch at Steamboat Bill's, Ken likes their chicken breast dinner, I usually get the special which was Shrimp Creole today, I love their Louisiana rolls.
I was hoping to see the Port area but didn't get there or to the fancy home section of town.
It was 70 degrees most of the day but by 4 the temp dropped to 50 with a few sprinkles. We feed the squirrels this morning, and I took their portraits.
Tomorrow we hit the road and travel west how far I don't know.

No comments: