Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Waiting

We are again waiting for the motorhome to be finished, I didn't think an oil change and a recall fix would take so long but again it's on the motorhome.

We had to have a tire fixed on the Focus this weekend, there was a slow leak. So it's good thing we weren't on the road.
We went to Oklahoma Joe's BBQ with our friends yesterday, I always get the same sandwich I think its called the Q it comes with 3 onion rings on it.
I would like to mention a website that was on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, I don't usually go to these sites but I thought OK I'll visit this one www.diabeteshandprint.com if you make a handprint they will donate $5 to diabetes foundation or camp. I know my niece really enjoyed the camp, she just learned she has diabetes last year.
Til next time, maybe we will be on the road.
The challenge is in the moment, the time is always now. James Baldwin

No comments: