Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, January 7, 2012

A new year

This year I thought I would pick a few of my favorite photos that I took during the week and share them with you. They still may be mostly of birds since that is what we do the most but I hope you enjoy my efforts.
These are my favorites of the first week of the New Year.

Mandarin Duck found at Kiwanis Park in Tempe
Harris Hawk taken in Usuary Park campground with my little point and shoot.

These are the birds we saw this week that we can add to our life list.
Come back next week, I'm going to try and post on Saturdays.

At some point in life the world's beauty becomes enough. You don't need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough. Toni Morrison

I've been enjoying a few a books the last couple of months, I really enjoyed The Help, The Big Year, The Christmas Sweater, Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich and Sand in My Shoes Chasing the American Dream by Julian King.

No comments: