Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Piecing

Ken is still working on the floor trim, he had to buy some new pieces and he's refinishing the old. It's like a puzzle only having to cut and fit the pieces together.
He's also done some painting and is going to paint the new doors we had put in few years ago.
I've been piecing too, I'm using up some of my fabric scraps.
This jacket is an old sweatshirt, the neckline didn't turn out very good but I didn't have any directions I just made it.
Now I'm working on a reversible scrap quilt, the squares are machine sewn then I'll hand quilt and sew the squares together this winter.
It may turn out to be the ugliest quilt ever made.
We helped celebrate the Snook's 50th Anniversary last weekend, it wasn't a big party but they were surprised, it was at their daughter's home.


No comments: