Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flat Screen

Our MO. Primroses are blooming, the blossoms only last a day, as you may be able to tell we've been having a little rain the last couple of days. On our way to Ken's brothers Sat. we stopped at Suburban Lawn and Garden in Martin City, it is huge they offer the customers golf carts to drive around in. We purchased a couple of Native Mo. plants to put in our butterfly garden, an English Aster, a false sunflower and our favorite Butterfly Milkweed.
Monday we went shopping for a digital TV, flat screen to put in the RV bedroom. We couldn't hook up a converter box on the original TV so decided to get a new TV what a deference the old one weighed 50 lbs and this one weighs only 11 lbs. Ken had to take things apart to get the old out and figure out how to safely secure the flat screen in. It would be nice to replace the big TV that weighs 88 lbs, but it would be a bigger job and Ken would need some strong helpers.


Just for fun I'm on the desk computer, I have some old photos on it that I want to look at I just have to remember where they are, I also need to clean the desk off, I have pieces of paper with quotes that I have collected piled on it so I'll share one with you.
The mind is restless, turbulent, strong and unyielding. I consider it as difficult to subdue as the wind. Bhagavad Gita


No comments: