Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sun Screen

Today we had a sun screen made up for the front windsheild of the motorhome. The guy comes out to measure and sew it up right here in the park. We can see out but you can't see in but I think we will still need the curtains closed to keep out the hot sun out down here.
Ken played golf this morning, the last time with the park guys. I stayed and waited for the sunscreen guy. Mom surprised me and brought me some breakfast and we sat out and watched him work. That was nice of her!
Tonight Madamma Butterfly is on PBS and I'm sort of listening to it now. It is my BF favorite opera. The lieutent is cute. It has very sparse staging.
We've been watching about all the bad weather going on in the midwest, it doesn't sound good with flooding and snow. When will it straighten out?





No comments: