Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Park Dog show

Yesterday there was a dog show in the park, we happened to be around and took a few photos. Here's one of the cuties.
Today, Ken was a little under the weather, altho the weather was perfect, so I walked over to another park and checked out their art show. Wow, what nice work they had! Makes me want to pull out my watercolors and give some of my photos a try. Later, I did laundary and I had live entertainment to listen to. The park had a program and dinner, so I got in on the entertainment, she was quite good sounded a little like Patsy Cline. Ken is much better tonight so we plan on playing golf tomorrow with the park. Mom needs alittle more instruction on her computer so we will help her with that also.

No comments: