Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hawk Watch time

The 15th was the start of the Santa Ana's Hawk Watch which we like to help with, this is our 3rd year doing it. The watch/count is from 8 am to 1 pm everyday for a month, we don't go everyday but make it at least 4 days a week. Santa Ana is a 50 mile drive for us one way.
So far there have been very few hawks and very few migrating vultures which we count too.Thursday we took a walk around Ramsey park and took pictures of the flowers.
I sent off for these books using my BD gift card from Amazon.
Thank you Lara and Mike!!

I have been doing alot of reading this winter, not much on TV here, my reading has been from learning more about birds to who done it's and just plain fun reading.
Til next week, have a good one!! And enjoy the full moon, a super moon, closest to the earth in 20 years.



No comments: