Welcome

Welcome to my photo journal.


Friday, September 5, 2008

One Year Anniversary

I can't believe I've been blogging for a year. I've learned a lot this year but I have so much more to learn about the Internet and it changes everyday. I have enjoyed a few of the other blogs out there, occasionally will mention them here. I have learned a little about what is out there in this Internet world and I have visited other countries which I think is really cool. There is a couple things I could add to my own blog but I haven't taken the time to learn about them.
I started this as a way for friends and family to see what we are doing especially when we are on the road. I have really enjoyed doing it.
To another year of blogging, may I learn a little bit more.
It is necessary now and then for a man to go away by himself and experience loneliness; to sit on a rock in the forest and to ask of himself. 'Who am I, and where have I been, and where am I goin?' Carl Sandburg
We may not go alone and we would like to share where we are going with anyone who would like to join us via my blog.

1 comment:

Q said...

Dear Jules,
Congratulations! I have enjoyed getting to know you and am looking forward to year two. I also have met some fantastic people via our blogs.
Namaste,
Sherry